The Completeness Report has has been removed from CAREWare as of build 914. Calculations from the Completeness Report are now included in the updated Client Report Viewer
. To view the RSR Completeness Report in builds prior to 914, first create an RSR Client file for the report year in review.
To view the RSR Completeness Report, first create an RSR Client file for the report year in review.
- Click Reports.
- Click HRSA Reports.
- Click RSR.
- Click Create RSR Client Report.
*In order for shared data to show up in reports, Cross-Provider/ Domain Wide Report Fields need to be granted for the provider. Instructions to turn on Cross-Provider/ Domain Wide Report Fields starts on page 16 of the administration quick guide.
- Select a Report Year.
- Check Cross-Provider Lab Data (if clinical data is shared from other providers).
- Select a file location and click Save.
- Click Completeness Report.
- Click Select RSR File, press F1, or click the ellipsis.
- Select the RSR Client File and click Open.
*The completeness report provides a count of RSR clients, percent of known RSR values, and links to the clients’ record to enter those values that are missing. Click the number for any “# No Value” and a list of those clients will appear.
- Use the drop down menu to select the tab on the client’s record that missing value would be added to.
- Click the client name to be edited.
- Click Go To Selected Client.
to view an example of the RSR Completeness Report Results.
These instructions can be downloaded here
Back to RSR