Starting with build 851, a new feature has been added to allow users to create custom service categories.
Note: The RSR uses the standard RWHAP fundable service categories, and does not include any custom service categories. The custom service categories are for local uses.
1. Log into the Central Administration domain
2. Click Administrative Options
3. Click Contracts
4. Click Manager Subservices
5. Click Custom Service Categories
6. Click Add Record
7. Enter the Service Category name
8. Click Save
The permission, Manage Custom Service Categories, is granted in the Central Administration domain. Granting this permission turns on this feature.
- Click Administrative Options
- Click Provider/User Manager
- Expand Central Administration’s Users and Permissions
- Expand Users
- Expand the user account
- Click Individual Permissions
- Right click Manage Custom Service Categories
- Click Grant
- Click Save
To download these instructions click here
Back to Recent Build Fixes