Find Client has a setting for searching active client records only. The default value for this check box can be set using the CW Admin Utility.
This setting can be changed in the business tier folder using the CW Admin utility or in the database by editing the Common Storage table.
To edit this setting using the CW Admin Utility in the business tier folder:
- Go to the RW CAREWare Business Tier folder.*located at C:|Program Files (x86)\CAREWare\RW CAREWare Business Tier
- Right click CW Admin.
- Click Run as Administrator.
- Click Stop Server.
- Click Common Storage Settings.
- Scroll to ActiveClientsOnlyDefaultValue.
- Change the cmm_st_text value from 1 to 0.
- Setting this value to 1 means Find Client will have View Active Clients Only checked.
- Setting this value to 0 means Find Client will have View Active Client Only unchecked.
This setting sets the default value for the View Active Client Only
checkbox. The checkbox can still be manually checked or unchecked before searching for a client.
Back to All CAREWare documentation