For build 874, the RDR was redesigned to serve as an aggregate overview of a provider's client data. The report can be generated by following these steps:
1. Click Reports
2. Click HRSA Reports
3. Click RDR
Users can filter the RDR using these options:
• Report Year – This will create a report for an entire year.
• Date span – this will allow a user to specify a time period for the report.
• Report Scope – All Clients … This will report on all clients eligible to receive services from Part A, B, C, or D funding sources. This refers to the new Eligibility Status on the Demographics tab. To read more about this click here
• Report Scope – Only Clients… This will report on clients who have services funded by Part A, B, C, or D.
• Apply Custom Filter – this will further filter a report based on criteria chosen.
4. Click Create RDR
An example RDR Report can be viewed by clicking here
To download these instructions click here
Back to the Reporting
Back to the Feature Explorer