If the Find Client results screen shows Label 1
instead of a list of clients, there may be an issue with a setting for that domain. A setting searchResultsSort
needs to be reset to zero in the domain settings for the provider domain experiencing this issue.
1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\CAREWare\RW CAREWare Client Tier.
2. Double click one of the folders with a GUID (a string of 32 hex characters and a few hyphens) as a folder name.
3. Right click the domainSettings.xml
4. Click Edit
. (The file may need to be opened with a selected program using Open With
5. Press Control-F
6. In the search field type searchResultsSort
7. Click Find Next
8. Scroll down a little to see the value shown in the image below.
9. Change the value to zero.
10. Save the file.
11. Log into CAREWare.
This may have to be done with several provider domain settings by repeating these steps for each folder with a domain settings file.
to download these instructions.
Back to Bugs