In some cases the business tier becomes locked during a data tier update. If the data tier update fails at DTUpdate 84.609, check the database to be sure the adp_ds_rs_rpk's
01, 02, and 03 each equal 0, in the adp_ds_rs_active
column in the cw_adap_disenrollment_reason_rft
To check for the table:
- Start SQL Server Management Studio.
- Connect to the CAREWare database instance.
- Expand Databases.
- Expand CW_Data.
- Expand Tables.
- Right click cw_adap_disenrollment_reason_rft.
- Click Select Top 1000 Rows.
- Verify the adp_ds_rs_active column has 0 for the rows 01, 02, and 03 adp_ds_rs_rpk.
For assistance with resolving this error, contact the CAREWare Help Desk by following the instructions here
Back to Recent Build Fixes