The ADAP Medications Import file can be used to import new ADAP medications using these steps:
- Download and save the ADAP Medications Import file from here.
- Log into the ADAP provider domain.
- Click Administrative Options.
- Click ADAP Setup.
- Click Next until the option Yes, I want to import and/or activate ADAP medications and their associated NDC's is available.
- Select Yes, I want to import and/or activate ADAP medications and their associated NDC's.
- Click Add File
- Browse for the ADAP Medications Import file you saved in the RW CAREWare Client Tier folder (Default location: C:\Program Files (x86)\CAREWare\RW CAREWare Client Tier Folder).
- Click Open.
- Choose the medication you wish to add.
- Click Add NDC
- When finished activating medications, click the X to close ADAP Drug Import.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
You can use the search field above the medications list to search for a specific medication. There is an option to add a default fee for new medications. There is an option for using the NDC for generic or brand name medications as well. If a medication is not in the ADAP Drug Import file, a NDC Place Holder can be added by following the instructions here
. An ADAP Medication NDC and activation date can be imported by following the instructions here
Back to ADAP Drug Import